Dress Up and Dream (“the Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”), operates the website https://www.dressupanddream.co.uk/.
- Data we collect
While using our website (www.dressupanddream.co.uk) we may ask for users to provide us with certain amount personal data (“PersonalData”) via our contact form https://www.dressupanddream.co.uk/contact/. This information is:
– Email address
– Contact Number
– Date and Time of party
– Child’s first name
– Child’s age
– Party location/address
– Other information (free form text box) This data is offered voluntarily as part of the enquiries process.
- Information collected automatically
- Usage of data – Grounds for using your personal data
The information that we collect and store relating to you is used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, Dress Up and Dream are relying on the following lawful grounds to collect and process any personal data you may have provided:
– Legitimate Business Interests: Dress Up and Dream will not communicate any third party content directly to you.
– User Consent: We will not use your data to permit third party companies or organisations to contact you directly unless we ask you for express permission (such as in the case of security or a competition.)
– If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third-parties, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
– Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our clients, but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregated statistical information for marketing purposes.
- How we use your information
We may use information that we collect about you to:
– Deliver relevant communications (offers and promotions) via a direct communication.
– Identify number of Dress Up and Dream customers within a geographical area.
– Process your payment: We use your personal information to process the payments.
– Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
– We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Sharing and disclosure
We do not rent or sell your personal information with any other entity. We will not share your personal information except in the following ways:
– With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyse and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorise them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
– Analytics: Specifically, for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Geographical and analytical data may be shared with third parties but only in relation to trends in preferences and number of customers. No personal information is either captured or stored and would not be shared.
- Links to Other Sites
We may have links on our website, or companies may provide links in their questions, to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Dress Up and Dream will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. Dress Up and Dream will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Choices and individual rights
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. We outline your choices below:
– E-mail. Dress Up and Dream will only send emails to users Dress Up and Dream’s services. Marketing emails will always have the option for the recipient to opt out of.
– Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
Your rights under certain circumstances To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate, to request the deletion of Personal Data held about you or to access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests. Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Right to Lodge a Complaint For European Union residents, if you feel that our processing of your personal data infringes on data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state where you habitually reside, your place of work or the location of the alleged infringement. If you are located outside of the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Our policy on children’s information
Our website is appropriate for people of all ages, however, we would recommend users under the age of 16 are supervised. We do not promote any product or activity which is not suitable for children and minors.
- Our policy on content
Our intention is not to violate copyright laws. Our characters are not name brand copyrighted characters. We offer generic enchanting Fairy-tale characters gathered from many tales of many favourite popular storybook and movie characters from past and present. It is within our rights to only accept bookings from customers who are aware that we do not represent any licensed character, where by resemblance to internationally known copyrighted characters is not intentional. If you are requiring a licensed, copyrighted character for your child’s party or special occasion you should contact the company / copyright holders directly. We are not connected in any shape or form to the Walt Disney Corporation or any of its partners.
- Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
- GDPR Compliance
Your data safety is incredibly important to us. We always ensure your data is managed ethically and transparently, so you’re never in the dark when it comes to data you give us. We never sell your contact information to third-party services. If you have any questions regarding our GDPR compliance, please contact us: email@example.com
- ICO Compliance
In accordance with the Information Commissioner’s Office, we are certified controllers of data and as such, abide by the laws and regulations set out by the Information Commissioner’s Office regarding how we manage your data and install data protection systems. In addition to this, as data handlers, our designated data control officer is Jenna Howlett. If you wish to contact Jenna regarding our data management systems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.